Quick Video for those suffering from🤦🤦🏼♂️ MIGRAINE or chronic intense headache💆🏻♂️ 💣. I've excluded 7 things in video on purpose, and below are these things:-
1. Avoid binge eating & drinking. 🍻🍷NO JUNKS. Light dinner is a must. AVOID NON-VEGETARIAN FOOD 🥩🍗at night, it increases tamas and khushki.
2. 📺Reduce Screen use to minimum at night📵; less of Netflix/Amazon Prime🎬 FB/Twitter, games🎮
3. In case you have chronic stress or hypertension, go for MEDHA VATI (2 tablets). ⭕Either consume it with milk or lukewarm water. Discontinue it after 2 months of use.
4. If regularly constipated, take Isabgol/Psyllium Husk at night.
5. Do relaxing Pranayams in morning and evening, ♻️IN A SEQUENCE (random pranayam is a STRICT NO)- Start with Deep Breathing for 2 minutes, KapalBhati for 4-5 minutes, Anulom Vilom 8-10 minutes, Bhramri 5-7 times and finally Om Chanting for 5-7 times.🔄📿
6. Soak 4 Almonds and 1 Walnut overnight in a glass bowl. 🏺Peel them and consume them chewing REALLY SLOWLY as if you are drinking it! Use CHHOTA BADAM for proper result.
7. In CASE OF SEVERE MIGRAINE ATTACK, Have something SWEET. Best would be one Jalebi or Imriti piece🥨; you can substitute it with a dark chocolate 🍫😜 ☀️☀️ACUPRESSURE POINTS CAN BE DONE DURING THE MIGRAINE ATTACK. DO IT 8-10 TIMES✅✅ #migraine #migrainerelief #yogatherapy #yoga #Ayurveda #Pranayama #Indianyogi #Indianmaster #yogaformigraine #headache #chronicheadache #accupressure #chandigarhyoga #tricityyoga #yogisclubchandigarh