Really enjoy the recipe and you can use different fish if you want. Cod, or etc. Cooking is an art form. I don't know who does these videos and makes them look really cool, but I really enjoy them. Washington State is big in fish.
Ja lubię ten przepis i można używać byle jaką rybę. Nie musi być łosoś. Gotowanie to jest talent Stanie Waszyngton jest wielki na ryby 🐟 . • • • • • •
Grilled Citrus Salmon & Asparagus🍋 TAG A SALMON LOVER!! 😍
👇👇 Follow us 🐼
Also check out 👉 @non.stoptasty for more! 💙
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 2 salmon fillets
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 lb asparagus (455 g)
- fresh parsley, to garnish
1. In a resealable bag or dish, add salmon, olive oil, salt, pepper, juice of one lemon, minced garlic, one thyme sprig, and one rosemary sprig.
2. Seal, mix marinade around, being careful not to bruise the fish, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
3. Preheat only half of the grill to medium-high heat for indirect grilling.
4. Slice the two remaining lemons horizontally, so that you get six slices of lemon from each one, excluding the top and bottom.
5. Bend each piece of asparagus until the woody end snaps off and discard it.
6. Oil the grill with olive oil and place lemon slices over indirect heat (the side of the grill where the burners are not on).
7. Lay salmon on top of the lemon slices and top with a sprig of rosemary on each fillet. Close the cover and grill for 20 minutes.
8. Place the asparagus spears on the grill and brush with olive oil. Grill for 5 additional minutes.
9. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
10. Enjoy! 💕